Well, the world didn’t end on the 21st. My Facebook stream is filled with captioned pictures talking about it. The “thumb’s up Jesus” with the message, “you didn’t think I’d let the world end 4 days before my birthday, did you?” The critics from the muppets saying, “worst apolcypse ever.” I love stuff like that.
Downside, I’m going to actually have to pay off all that debt! 🙂
I got 7 mentions this week, including 3 carnivals and a mention for a guest post I wrote on another site. I also received a carnival mention for my food blog.
- Reach Financial Independence included my post on why I bought a mobile home in her post on ways to save expenses when you’re broke.
- Saving Advice made a list of all the blogs that participated in his giveaway on the theme of “when there isn’t enough money at the end of the month.” My post by the same name was included.
- Fearless Men’s roundup included my review of the book We Got Outta Debt.
- Work Save Life’s roundup also included my book review.
- Making Sense of Cents hosted the week’s Yakezie Carnival. It included my book review.
- Luke 14:28 linked to my post on retirement in his roundup.
- Write and Get Paid hosted the previous week’s Yakezie Carnival, a little late. Included was my post on home showing tips.
- Also, The Lifestyle Carnival hosted the Lifestyle Carnival and included my food blog’s post on my take on McDonald’s chicken snack wraps.